We’d really love you to know how awesome these artists are, so let’s start with the talented Emma Philip.
Here’s a bio in one sentence (inhales)…
Emma is from South African village McGregor, was Steiner schooled in Cape Town, is 27, and swapping a 9-5 job for globe-trotting illustration work was her best decision yet. (Exhales.)
Why we dig Emma’s work
• Her graphics are quirky, relatable, and often inspiring.
• Her style is clean, simple, and colorful.
• A ton of heart shows in her human illustrations.
• Some of Emma’s best friends growing up were pigs, ducks, dogs, and a parrot.
• She takes remote working to heart, travelling all over the world, designing on the go.
• She still watches Gilmore Girls!
Here are some ace examples of Emma's work. (And type ‘Emma Philip’ in the Graphics and Templates tabs for more.)