Thumbnails are so important to get right. Think of them as little billboards that need to practically scream, ‘Watch me! WATCH ME NOW!’
But, how do you make an attention-grabbing thumbnail? We’ve got this, and so do you. Here’s a quick guide:
• Use strong visuals. Our brains are hardwired to respond to striking imagery.
• Include a short title. Viewers need a quick burst of context.
• Make it pop. Contrast is key. It’s gotta be readable.
• Be consistent. Use the same style of fonts, bold colors, and strong designs.
• Personalise. Where possible, put yourself in frame to connect with your audience.
Tip: Use our handy Thumbnail preset for correct dimensions.
We’ve made a handful of templates for inspo, which are available in the app, to help you reel in those eyeballs. See the examples below.